Keep your HVAC equipment in working order, all year round. PV Heating & Air‘s service agreements include two inspections per year, priority client status, a 15% parts discount, and $0.00 service charges!
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more customer-friendly HVAC service contract from another Atlanta company. With us, there’s absolutely no lock-in, and we guarantee your satisfaction.
PV Heating & Air‘s fully loaded HVAC maintenance agreement
PV Heating & Air‘s HVAC service contract includes a complete spring cooling inspection and tune-up:
- Outdoor coil cleaning, drain line flushing, condensate pump cleaning, operational tests for all components
- Integrity tests for the compressor, capacitors, contactors, fans, motors, limit, and safety controls are also included in the AC service agreement.
- Refrigerant charge testing and line set inspection
- Temperature drops testing and as-needed airflow adjustments
- Static pressure testing – Our HVAC maintenance agreement includes this “annual physical” for your system. With this test, we learn a lot about how air is being distributed throughout your home (and how to make the system work better).
Our HVAC maintenance contract includes a fall home visit, where we perform a complete inspection and tune-up of heating system components, including:
- Pilot light testing, gas pressure measurements, flue pipe, and draft diverter inspections
- Inspection of your heat exchanger for cracks
- Combustion analysis and carbon monoxide monitoring
- Testing for all capacitors, fan motors, blower, and inducer motor amp draw, limit and safety controls
- Cleaning of burners and blower assembly to optimize operational efficiency
You won’t find an HVAC maintenance agreement this comprehensive anywhere else in Atlanta!
Our HVAC service contracts, by the numbers
Here’s what you can expect to pay – and save! – when you sign up for our Atlanta heating and cooling service contract:
- Enjoy simple annual pricing
- $189 for one system
- $288 for two systems
- $384 for three systems
- $96 for each additional system
- Prevent problems: With 2 included inspections per year, you drastically reduce your risk of a system malfunction, breakdown, or failure.
- Get priority service: With our service contracts for HVAC, you jump to the front of the line any time you call for service.
- Save big on repairs: Thanks to your HVAC service contract, you’ll probably avoid many big repairs. But you also get a 15% parts discount on those occasions when your system does require a fix.
- Pay nothing for service: That’s right. When your system needs a repair and we’ve got a maintenance contract in place, the service charge is $0.00!
- Not satisfied for some reason. No problem. If you’re in any way dissatisfied with your heating and air service contract, you can cancel it at any time! No lock-in. No binding terms.
These HVAC service agreements are different. Different.
And in an industry rife with flaky contractors and so-so results, being different is good.
At PV Heating & Air, we go beyond just making sure your AC or furnace gets you through the season. Our full-service HVAC maintenance contract helps you enjoy fully operational equipment that keeps working for the long haul. It’s exactly what you want. And it’s what we want, too.
We’re committed to comfortable homes, healthy indoor environments, and energy-efficient HVAC systems.
It’s why we care deeply about things most HVAC outfits don’t understand – things like indoor air quality, combustion safety, and energy savings. The bottom line? Our HVAC service agreements get you closer to the comfortable home you want.
All you have to do is tell us you’re ready.