From conventional gas and electric units to on-demand and energy-efficient equipment, there are lots of options for water heater replacement in Atlanta.
Let PV Heating, Cooling & Plumbing help you select the best conventional water heater tank for your home and provide a Grade A+ water heater installation.
Use less energy after your water heater replacement
After HVAC, water heaters typically use more energy than any other appliance. The good news? Today’s water heaters are way more efficient than yesterday’s – even among conventional models!
After your new water heater installation, you’ll enjoy one that:
- Uses less energy than your current unit: Choose from Energy Star products in line with today’s standards.
- Delivers reliable performance: Nobody wants to replace a water heater after just a few years or constantly deal with leaks and breakdowns. Our high-quality installation keeps those issues to an absolute minimum and helps you get as much life as possible out of your water heater.
- Fits your budget: There’s a great water heater for every budget. Let PV Heating, Cooling & Plumbing show you what makes the most sense for your home.
- Traditional water heaters cost less than tankless or heat pump water heaters – it’s one reason why they’re the most popular choice among Atlanta homeowners.
- Even though conventional gas or electric water heaters aren’t the most efficient options, a new one will still be way more efficient than the one you’re replacing!
- Unlike on-demand water heaters, standard water heaters use tanks that will continue to hold hot water for some time in the event of a power outage.
PV Heating, Cooling & Plumbing provides the best water Atlanta water heater installation services
Set your expectations high! At PV Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, our team provides reliable service and holds every technician to the highest standard.
- Product comparison of different traditional water heater options. Every home and family has different needs, and we want you to feel comfortable that you’re making the right choice.
- Installation of your new water heater tank, whether natural gas or electric
- Haul away your old water heater, so it’s out of your life for good
- Quality control audit following every water heater replacement, so we can verify that you received a high-quality installation that results in superlative long-term performance
Why choose PV Heating, Cooling & Plumbing for your water heater replacement service?
We’re HVAC experts. That means we’re experts in electrical systems, natural gas infrastructure, and combustion appliances. When you’re hiring someone to replace your conventional water heater, that’s who you want to hire.
Plumbers provide a fantastic and necessary service. But water heater installation is not a plumbing task.
To do it right, you need to understand electrical systems, combustion safety, gas pressures, and a whole host of other concepts that have nothing to do with pipe fitting or clogs. That’s why our experienced team is perfectly trained and equipped to perform traditional water heater installation.
We also pride ourselves on providing an honest assessment of your options and helping you pick the best water heater for your needs and budget.
After all, this isn’t about us. It’s about you getting the right water heater for your home.
Is now the time for water heater replacement?
- Your water heater is around 10 years old, and it’s got a major mechanical problem. Failed heating elements, faulty water heater thermostats, or discolored water all indicate a problem with your water heater.
- The water heater is more than 10 years old and seems not to heat as well as it used to
- Your utility bills are increasing for no apparent reason; in some cases, this means your water heater isn’t heating as efficiently.
- Your water has a dark or rust-like hue You see water leaking from the tank
If you’ve got any of these problems on a unit nearing its tenth birthday, it’s probably time for a new one.
On the other hand, some water heater problems can be repaired! Some types of leaks are easily fixed, and a professional can sometimes address water temperature and/or pressure issues without replacing your water heater.
When it comes to Atlanta water heater installation, attention, and quality matter
Identical water heaters don’t always perform as well. Why? Because the way your water heater is installed makes a huge difference.
Some installations are good. Some aren’t. At PV Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we follow all best practices for installing your water heater – not just code requirements, but every smart precaution and protocol.
We want your water heater to work properly for years and years and years.
From charging the thermal expansion tank to performing combustion safety checks, our water heater installations are comprehensive and designed for excellence. We know you’re investing. It’s our job to help you protect it.