What’s in an AC maintenance contract, anyway?
If you’ve got one with us, a whole heck of a lot.
PV Heating & Air‘s service agreements cover every possible AC maintenance task to help ensure reliable performance all summer long!
And with benefits like parts discounts and waived service charges, it’s a whole lot more expensive not to use us for preventative maintenance.
Here’s what you get with our AC service agreement
Every spring, our experienced technicians visit your home to perform the following maintenance procedures:
- Cleaning and testing of condensate drain line
- Inspection of the condenser coil and cleaning as required
- Checking total static pressure for proper airflow
- Adjusting airflow for proper temperature rise
- Cleaning or replacing of all 1″ air filters Inspection of the inside cooling coil
- Inspection of primary and secondary drains
- Inspection of blower components
- Inspection and tightening of loose electrical connections
- Monitoring AC operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitoring voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Monitoring AC and heating cycles Inspection of thermostat operation
If there’s a problem, we can find it and address it before things heat up during the summer. And you’ll pay a whole lot less than you would if it broke on a hot day in July and needed emergency service!
Did we mention that our air conditioner service agreement is also a heating service agreement?
Well, it is! When you sign up for a service agreement with PV Heating & Air, you’re not just getting yearly AC maintenance – you’re getting two visits per year.
We come out once before the cooling season and once before the heating season. That way, we can help ensure your comfort throughout the year.
The heating inspection also includes rigorous combustion safety testing and analysis, so you can rest assured that your family will feel comfortable and safe!
How much do air conditioning service contracts cost?
Different contractors charge different rates for their AC service agreements. Here’s what you pay (and how much you save) when you sign on to our service contract.
Keep in mind that our agreements cover two visits each year!
- $189 for one system
- $288 for two systems
- $384 for three systems
- $96 for each additional system
And that doesn’t even include all the money you save by avoiding breakdowns, not paying full price for parts, and ensuring the longest possible lifespan for your HVAC system!
Enjoy even more benefits with PV Heating & Air‘s AC service contracts
Besides the rigorous inspection, our preventative maintenance agreements come with all of these advantages:
- Priority Service: Any time you do need service, we move you to the front of the line.
- $0 service charges: In the event, your system does need service, we waive the service charge.
- 15% parts and labor discount: Need to replace a bad part? We lower the price when you’ve got an active service agreement.
- Free 1″ air filters: Get unlimited air filter replacement (standard filters only) throughout the life of your maintenance contract.
- Transferability: If you sell your home, your agreement will transfer to the new owners.
At PV Heating & Air, we guarantee your satisfaction with our maintenance contract.
You can cancel at any time and are never locked into anything.