That’s why PV Heating & Air offers furnace and heater services resulting in better comfort and greater reliability than any other Atlanta heating contractor.
In our market, very few furnace services contractors provide effective technician training, long-term commitments to clients, and an emphasis on proper repairs and installation. But we do.
At PV Heating & Air, we do care about those things. We care about them a whole lot.
It’s why choosing PV Heating & Air for central heating services gives you a vastly different (and better) experience, not to mention greater peace of mind throughout the winter. Contact us today to schedule service or discuss your options for a replacement heating system!
- Furnace Replacement
Time for a new furnace? Get the right system for your home, your comfort needs, and your budget.
- Furnace & Heater Repair
Keep warm all winter long. When your furnace or heat pump stops working, our team can diagnose the problem, perform the fix, and help you stay cozy.
- Furnace Tune-Up
Make sure your furnace is ready to work hard and keep you warm all through the winter months.
- HVAC System Replacement
Get a new system that keeps you comfortable. When we replace HVAC equipment, we also ensure the system’s size and design suit your home.
- Heat Pump Services
Get service and system replacement for standard (air-to-air), geothermal, or water source heat pump systems.
- HVAC Service Agreements
Maintain your HVAC system and save big. Clients with service agreements get two inspections per year, discounts on parts, and priority status.
- HVAC Consulting and Design
Get the best possible comfort. If you’re planning for an addition, a new home, or a retrofit, we’ll help you check every box for custom HVAC.
- Air Ducts and Ductwork Services
Enjoy clean, properly installed ducts. From design to sealing to cleaning, our team understands that healthy HVAC requires healthy ductwork.
Why choose PV Heating & Air for furnace and heater service?
We do things the right way. Our team will never cut corners or deliver a work product that’s anything less than ideal. If you’ve worked with other HVAC companies before, you know what we’re talking about.
When we install furnaces and central heating systems, we always:
- Calculate the proper system size: Our team performs rigorous calculations to make sure you’re getting the right size furnace or heat pump for your home. No “rules of thumb” or assumptions here.
- Deliver an A+ installation: We only send highly trained installation technicians to your home. Everything is done 100% to spec, including ductwork sizing and installation. We also offer a 10-year warranty on your new installation!
- Audit every installation: A senior team member visits your home after the installation to make sure everything was done right, verify combustion safety, and ensure your satisfaction.
When it comes to system repair, we apply the same ultra-high standards. Around here, we’re all about solutions, not just fixes. A short-term fix is one thing, but we want to ensure your heating system keeps you comfortable for years to come.
That’s why we:
- Analyze everything: Sometimes, a breakdown or performance issue is the symptom of a bigger problem. We perform all the analyses necessary to determine the root cause of your HVAC issue.
- Prioritize safety: With natural gas furnaces, carbon monoxide (CO) leaks are a major hazard. We always test your system to verify proper combustion and ensure your safety.
- Help you save on repairs: Clients with heating maintenance agreements get a 15% parts discount, $0.00 service charges, and priority service any time a repair is required!
How to save on heating and furnace services
- Two inspections per year (one for the heating season, one for the cooling season)
- 15% parts discounts when you need a repair
- $0.00 service charges when you call us to repair the system
- Priority service – jump to the front of the line when you call for service
- Much lower risk of a breakdown during the coldest and hottest times of year
- Longer lifespan for your HVAC system
More than just a furnace contractor
Most homes in Atlanta are heated with natural gas furnaces. But at PV Heating & Air, we service all types and brands of central air conditioning and heating systems.
And yes, that includes electric heat pumps, whether standard (air-to-air), geothermal, or water source.
You can always call us when your central heating system needs a tune-up, isn’t working properly, stops running, or needs to be replaced! We’re committed to making sure you get the right system for your home and will help you choose exactly the right system for your long-term comfort and budget.