No Cold Air? Our Atlanta AC Repair Makes You Comfortable Again
There’s nothing worse than a broken air conditioner during a hot Atlanta summer. That’s why our trucks are fully stocked for all types of AC repair parts, 7 days a week. When you need an AC repair service, PV Heating & Air‘s technicians are ready and eager to fix your broken air conditioner.
We’ll also check whether other AC parts are at risk of failure and help you prevent future AC breakdowns. How’s that for added value?
We know air conditioner repair inside and out!
We can diagnose and fix any type of air conditioner problem, such as:
- Refrigerant leaks or improper charge
- Bad start capacitors, run capacitors, or corroded contactors
- Broken condenser fan motor or a blower fan that’s not coming on
- Dirty coils, clogged drain lines, and other maintenance-related problems
Our Atlanta AC repair technicians complete over 125 hours of training each year and can help you address:
- Problems that seem like they’re AC-related, but might not be: uneven cooling among rooms, duct leakage, air conditioner sizing, and airflow issues
- Humidity problems, which may or may not be the fault of your air conditioner
- Zoning with ductless or ducted mini-split systems for supplemental AC or retrofit projects
- System efficiency issues related to maintenance, filter choices, and equipment selection
Our technicians are available 7 days per week to fix your air conditioner, holidays included
We Provide Air Conditioner Repair Service for All Brands and Systems. But That’s Just Where it Starts
The way we see it, air conditioner problems are a big deal.
After all, this is your home we’re talking about! It’s the place where you’re supposed to be comfortable. That’s why we bend over backwards to help you stop AC problems before they become problems.
We go out of our way to help metro Atlanta homeowners repair their broken air conditioners and avoid having to replace them.
Our seasoned technicians can identify and repair air conditioner problems for:
- All air conditioner brands, including Trane, Carrier, Lennox, Rheem, Ruud, York, Amana, Goodman, and Heil
- Any type of central air conditioning system, including traditional ducted split systems and ductless mini-split systems
- Indoor units (evaporator coil and air handler or blower), outdoor units (condenser coil), and refrigerant line sets
- Standard, single-speed air conditioners and two-speed or variable-speed air conditioning systems
Single, zoned, or multiple residential HVAC systems in apartments, condos, townhouses, and single-family homes
You deserve a working air conditioner. PV Heating & Air‘s AC repair service sets you up for the long term.
Fully functional, reliable air conditioners that operate at peak efficiency are key to a healthy home. That’s what we believe.
Common HVAC Repair Warning Signs
Sometimes, it’s pretty obvious that you need to call us for AC repair. If your air conditioner won’t turn on or you can’t get cold air, something’s probably wrong. Here are some other reasons your AC system might need attention:
It’s the middle of a hot Atlanta summer, and you’ve turned on your air conditioner only to hear something strange. Perhaps it’s a clanking or banging sound, or even squealing. Chances are, there is a part or piece of the inside of your air conditioner that has broken or become worn down. It could be a torn belt, a loose screw – who knows!
What you shouldn’t do is keep running your air conditioner. That can just make things worse. Instead, give our expert Atlanta HVAC repair pros a call. We’ll perform the proper diagnostics to determine what’s causing the sound and explain exactly what’s required to repair the system.
The average air conditioner doesn’t make much more noise than a vacuum cleaner (newer models can be significantly quieter!). It also shouldn’t cycle (turn on and off) more than a few times an hour.
If you notice that your air conditioner is cycling very frequently, something might be amiss. Loud operation is another sign the system is struggling. Leaks, excess humidity, and weak air flow coming out of the vents are also signs you may need AC repair.
Here’s What Matters Most to Us: Optimal Indoor Comfort, Today and Forever
We’ll even show you how to troubleshoot common HVAC repair issues, so you can take action to prevent future AC problems and address certain problems without a service call. And any time we do have to fix your air conditioner, we go out of our way to make sure it doesn’t break down again.