Atlanta’s most complete heating maintenance contract
Make sure your furnace or heat pump works.
PV Heating & Air‘s heating maintenance contracts include a comprehensive inspection and tune-up, parts discounts, priority service, and $0.00 service charges.
If there’s a better heating service agreement anywhere in Atlanta, we want to hear about it. But we don’t think you’ll find one!
We’ve got the best central heating maintenance contracts. Hands down.
- Burner and motor assembly cleaning
- Blower motor inspection
- Heat exchanger inspection to determine if there are cracks
- Flue pipe inspection
- Draft diverter inspection
- Gas pressure and pilot light tests
- Combustion analysis for carbon monoxide (CO) safety
- Temperature rise testing
- Airflow adjustments when needed
- Static pressure testing once per year
- Outdoor coil cleaning (heat pump systems)
- Drain line and condensate pump cleaning (heat pumps)
- Compressor, capacitor, contactor, fan, motor, limit/safety control inspection (heat pumps)
All about PV Heating & Air‘s central heating annual maintenance contract
Our maintenance agreements cover all of the tests and analyses discussed above. But that’s just for one of two annual inspections!
When you sign up for one of our maintenance contracts, you get one inspection for the heating season and another inspection for the cooling season. That way, you can feel confident that your HVAC system is ready to perform at any time of year!
- $0.00 service charges in the event we do need to repair the system
- 15% discount on any parts needed for a repair
- Priority service, so you don’t have to wait for us to finish with other clients
- Peace of mind that you’re far less likely to suffer a system breakdown in the middle of winter (or, for that matter, summer)
- Avoid furnace or heat pump failure in the middle of winter
- Improve comfort with adjustments that make your system function optimally
- Enjoy better efficiency throughout the cooling season
- Increase the lifespan of your system with parts that are clean and lubricated
- Safety from carbon monoxide (CO) leaks and poisoning
- Reduced-to-zero repair costs thanks to preventative actions taken to avoid problems
How much do home heating maintenance contracts cost?
PV Heating & Air‘s maintenance agreements are comprehensive and affordable! Pricing depends on the number of HVAC systems your home has.
Here are our current rates:
- $189 for one system
- $288 for two systems
- $384 for three systems
- $96 for each additional system
When you consider all the money you save by avoiding breakdowns, not paying full price for parts, and increasing the lifespan of your furnace, the contract practically pays for itself!
Why choose PV Heating & Air for your heating service agreement?
In addition to providing comprehensive inspections and reducing your repair costs, PV Heating & Air offers benefits you won’t find anywhere else around Atlanta.
For starters, we only send expertly trained, experienced HVAC technicians to your home. Our team members are employed by our company – they’re not subcontractors.
Another benefit is our overall philosophy toward HVAC. We got into this business to do things right. In our opinion, most companies don’t.
The way we see it, you deserve better than sub-par service, workarounds, cut corners, and poor or even dangerous system installations. At PV Heating & Air, we deliver proper, by-the-book service and installations every time. No matter what.
It’s how we help you improve comfort, optimize efficiency, and maximize the lifespan of your HVAC system!