Our Atlanta water heater service includes replacement, installation, and repair for water heaters of all types, sizes, and capacities.
If your water heater isn’t working or it’s time to replace what you’ve got, give us a shout! We’ll visit your home, diagnose any problems, and, if needed, discuss your options for water heater replacement.
- Conventional Water Heater Installation
Time to replace your water heater tank? Let’s select the perfect conventional water heater for your needs and budget.
- Conventional Water Heater Repair
Not enough hot water? Leaky tank? Low pressure? Let’s figure out what’s ailing your water heater and associated plumbing components.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
If you’re tired of running out of hot water, a tankless water heater might be just what you need.
- Tankless Water Heater Repair
Tankless unit not working properly? We’ve got you covered. We’ll diagnose the problem and apply the best fix.
- Heat Pump Water Heater Installation
Ready for the most efficient water heater available? PV Heating & Air helps you select and install the best heat pump water for your home.
- Heat Pump Water Heater Repair
Even heat pump water heaters need service from time to time. If yours is giving you trouble, we can help.
What kinds of water heaters do you install?
Here’s the short answer: All of them. As part of our Atlanta water heater services, our water heater experts help you select the most appropriate water heater for your house, family size, efficiency requirements, and budget.
We can provide a variety of options, including…
- Conventional natural gas water heater installation
- Conventional electric water heater installation
- Tankless water heater installation for on-demand hot water
- Installation of ultra-efficient Marathon Series water heaters from Rheem
- Heat pump water heater installation
- Recirculation pumps that deliver instant hot water to your faucets
What happens when you call PV Heating & Air for water heater services?
A lot! And all of it’s good. Here’s a rundown of what you can expect, depending on your water heater issue:
- Service and repair for any type of water heater
- Product comparison for different water heaters, so you can feel comfortable you’re making the right choice for any new installation
- Replacement of your ancient, broken, leaky, or just less-than-functional water heater with a reliable, more efficient alternative
How much do Atlanta water heater services cost?
Water heater costs depend on the size and type of water heater you choose. At PV Heating & Air, pricing starts at $2,000 for a new water heater and top-notch, professionally audited installation.
You can also take advantage of special financing and rebate offers (Financing is subject to approved credit) to reduce the cost of your new water heater! These deals are available year-round. Contact us to learn about current financing and rebate offers for water heater replacement!
When choosing a water heater contractor, installation quality matters.
The way your water heater is installed makes a huge difference. Some installations are good. Some aren’t.
At PV Heating & Air, we follow all best practices for installing your water heater – not just code requirements, but every smart precaution and protocol. Our team offers the best water heater services in Atlanta because we want your water heater to work properly for years and years and years!
We’re not a plumbing company. That’s a good thing.
Water heaters might have pipes hooked up to them, but a water heater is not plumbing equipment. It’s an electrical or combustion appliance. That means you need a water heater contractor that’s an expert in electric and natural gas infrastructure.
We’re experts in electrical and natural gas infrastructure.
From charging the thermal expansion tank to performing combustion safety checks, our Atlanta water heater services are comprehensive and designed for excellence. We know you’re making a big investment. It’s our job to help you protect it.