With a new tankless water heater in your Atlanta home, you can enjoy on-demand hot water and monthly energy savings!
At PV Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we perform a precise, dependable, professionally audited tankless water heater installation at your home. If it’s time to replace your aging tank with something better, a tankless unit might be a perfect choice.
Why opt for a tankless water heater installation?
- On-demand hot water that doesn’t run out
- Energy savings since the unit only heats the water you need
- Space savings in your home
- Chance to qualify for rebates from your local gas utility
- A variety of makes, models, and capacities to choose from
- Highest quality installation, professionally audited and tested
- Reliable service plan that keeps your tankless unit clean and fully operational via annual inspections
- Discounts on tankless water heater repairs when you sign up for a service plan and/or our HVAC service agreement
What makes a tankless water heater installation better than a regular old tank?
Because tankless models can deliver better performance and energy efficiency – that’s why.
After a tankless water heater installation, you might also reclaim much-needed space in your basement, garage, or utility closet. Since tankless water heaters mount to the wall, they don’t take up any floor space!
Are you an Atlanta Gas Light customer? Your purchase of a tankless water heater may qualify for a $500 rebate! Ask our consultant about this savings opportunity when we visit your home.
How does a tankless water heater work?
When you choose our tankless water heater installation service, you get a system that’s very different from conventional water heaters. Unlike conventional tanks, a tankless unit only turns on after you open a hot water tap inside your home. It only heats water as the water passes through the unit.
This is much different from a conventional water heater, which heats a large tank of water all the time so that it’s still hot when you need it.
Since tankless models heat water on demand, they usually end up heating a lower volume of water for less time when compared to conventional water heaters. They’re more energy efficient! At the same time, they provide reliable hot water that never runs out.
Why choose PV Heating, Cooling & Plumbing for your Atlanta tankless water heater installation?
- Mechanical Systems Expertise: To install and service water heaters, mechanical systems know-how is a must. Plumbers are pros at fitting pipes and stopping leaks, but that doesn’t mean they can troubleshoot electrical problems, adjust gas pressures, or monitor combustion safety. Our highly trained, experienced technicians do understand those challenges. A PV Heating, Cooling & Plumbing team member also audits every tankless water heater installation after it’s complete.
- Candor: If our consultant determines that something other than a tankless unit is a better choice for your home – even if it’s a less profitable choice for us – we’ll tell you. You can trust us to advise you on the right type of water heater with the right capacity for you and your family.
- Value: Save on service when you sign up for a service plan. We’ll inspect, clean, and flush your tankless unit once per year and provide discounts for any needed repairs.