In the HVAC world, installation quality matters – a lot. At PV, we perform rigorous analysis before, during, and after every HVAC system replacement. The result? Long-lasting, efficient comfort systems that work.
Our HVAC installation service also includes a 10-year labor warranty for anything that might go wrong. But chances are, you’ll never have to use it.
Here’s why PV’s HVAC installations and replacements are different
Nobody wants that, which is why our furnace and air conditioner replacement service includes:
- Manual J load calculations for proper equipment sizing in each zone
- Ductwork analysis to assess airflow limitations, the impact of duct infrastructure on system performance, and opportunities to improve efficiency and comfort
- Additional calculations, like Manuals D, S, and T to help you select equipment and understand the impact of ductwork and grille modifications (when needed)
- Your choice of two-speed or variable speed AC and two-stage or modulating heating/furnace equipment in addition to standard options
Here’s what to expect:
- Top-to-bottom quality control audit that covers every aspect of system operation
- Subjective comfort evaluation – is the system keeping you comfortable? If not, we’ll get to the bottom of it.
- Re-testing to ensure proper airflow, ductwork performance, and room-to-room pressure balance
Long-lasting, comfortable, affordable. Enjoy peace of mind with Atlanta’s most reliable HVAC contractor.
A quality HVAC installation means long-lasting equipment that doesn’t give you headaches.
- Pre-installation exercises that ensure proper system sizing
- Ductwork analysis and modifications as needed
- Highly trained installation teams that are employed by our company (no subcontractors)
- post-installation quality control audit to verify system performance and comfort
And when you begin a service agreement with PV, you get a 10-year labor warranty on new Carrier systems. Even when you don’t start a service agreement, we give you a 2-year warranty on labor!
Wondering about HVAC replacement costs?
We offer special financing options for all new equipment, subject to approved credit.
And remember, with the improved efficiency of your replacement AC and furnace, there’s a good chance you’ll recoup some of the costs. Just use your system the same way you use it today!
Here’s the bottom line: You can afford Atlanta’s best HVAC installation service.
At PV, replacing HVAC equipment is an exercise in precision.
All of our experienced technicians receive extensive hands-on training, not to mention 125 hours of continuing HVAC education each year. We’re sticklers for performance – and you’re going to notice.
Oh, and if your existing HVAC system still has life in it, we’ll never recommend an unnecessary air conditioning or furnace replacement. Our goal is to help you stay comfortable while protecting your budget. If you’ve ever dealt with those “other” HVAC companies, you know what we’re talking about.