It’s also why so many pros love working here.
When you work for us, you’re joining a team that does things right. No “rule of thumb” guesswork around here! We do what it takes to get every client the right HVAC system for their home. No matter what.
Note: As of May 2021, we are hiring HVAC preventative maintenance technicians, HVAC service technicians, and HVAC installers.
Here are links to individual job descriptions and applications:
Enjoy these benefits with any of our Atlanta HVAC jobs
- Competitive compensation
- Year-end revenue sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off and sick days
- Company-paid continuing education
- Health and dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
Entry-level HVAC jobs
We’re often on the lookout for installation mechanics.
These HVAC installer jobs are entry level positions suitable to individuals with existing knowledge of mechanical systems. Direct HVAC experience is preferred but not necessarily required for the right candidate.
- HVAC system installation
- Ductwork installation and adjustments
- Refrigerant charging and materials handling
- You must have a valid Georgia driver’s license to apply
HVAC careers in service and preventative maintenance
If you have an HVAC certificate from a community college or technical school, you’re welcome to apply for a service technician or preventative maintenance (PMA) technician position:
- Service technicians diagnose problems with clients’ HVAC systems, determine the appropriate repair, and perform service needed to ensure proper system operation.
- PMA technicians perform routine maintenance and tune-ups for our clients’ HVAC systems. They also identify problems and perform the requisite repairs.
You must have a valid Georgia driver’s license to apply.
Why work for PV Heating & Air?
We’re a family-owned company with a positive culture that encourages excellence without the corporate feel of the bigger HVAC outfits. Here, you’re truly part of the team and will actually know everybody, including the owners!
We’re also one of the only HVAC companies in Metro Atlanta that performs service and installations the way they’re supposed to be done.
That means our technicians do things like:
- Perform Manual J load calculations for every new installation Recommend the best solution to homeowners’ comfort needs, whether it makes money for the company or not
- Talk to clients about home performance improvements that will improve comfort beyond what HVAC equipment alone can accomplish
- Get people the right HVAC systems and products for their homes; that way, they trust us and remain clients for life.
Our technicians do more than most HVAC technicians
Doing things right often means doing more than most HVAC companies require of their employees.
At PV, we reward you with competitive pay, revenue sharing, and a whole array of benefits that are hard to come by among other employers!
Apply for a position today
Thank you for your interest in working for PV! We’re always accepting applications and will keep your information on file even if we are not currently hiring.