PV Heating & Air is seeking preventative maintenance (PMA) HVAC service technicians. PMA techs are responsible for inspecting air conditioning and heating systems for our residential clients throughout Metro Atlanta. They also perform small repairs to HVAC equipment.
PV Heating & Air is based in Atlanta and averages 30% growth year after year! Benefits may include full-time pay, commission, health care benefits, paid vacation & sick time, over 125+ hours of training, company phone & vehicle, and revenue sharing.
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: $20-$25 per hour
Potential team members must pass background checks & drug screening.
Pay and Benefits
- $20.00 to $25.00 per hour, depending on experience
- Bonus pay
- Drive time pay
- Profit sharing
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
Requirements and Additional Info
Experience and education
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High school or equivalent education (preferred)
- Technical college certificate preferred
- This is a Fair Chance job. We follow official Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided/required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing/disinfecting/cleaning procedures in place
- Monday through Friday
- Some weekends
- Some overtime hours
- On the road
- Clients’ homes
Apply by completing the application below. If we decide to interview you, we will contact you to discuss next steps.