5 Reasons We Love Trane HVAC Equipment
Trane HVAC systems, in our experience, offer superior performance and a longer equipment lifespan than competing brands. That’s the short answer for why PV installs Trane equipment in homes around the Atlanta area. Homeowners love that Trane systems are efficient and reliable, and we’re happy that they’re happy. Simple as that.
But Trane equipment doesn’t work so well just by chance. There are reasons why their products are so outstanding. Here are five of them:
1. The Trane Climatuff® compressor is second to none.
We think Trane’s Climatuff® compressor is the best one on the market.
The compressor, in many cases, is like the nucleus of your HVAC system. And if you use a heat pump to heat your home in the winter, it is the centerpiece of your equipment. It’s important to have a good one, and all Trane residential systems do.
Our clients like the Climatuff® compressor because:
- It’s incredibly durable. Compared to other brands, we have fewer issues with Trane compressors. Less wear and tear on your HVAC system means less wear and tear on your wallet.
- Hear that noise? It’s someone else’s compressor, not yours. Climatuff® compressors are much quieter than others. Your peace and quiet won’t be interrupted when the heat pump kicks on.
- Energy efficiency matters. If like spending less on energy – and we all do, right? – Trane systems with Climatuff® compressors are a great, efficient choice.
But Trane’s compressor isn’t the only feature that helps you save energy. The type of coil Trane uses is pretty remarkable, too.
2. Spine-Fin coil technology delivers awesome efficiency.
Did you know that Trane uses a totally different type of coil from most residential heating and air systems?
Trane outdoor units contain an all-aluminium Spine-Fin coil, which does a better job of exchanging heat than the standard copper coils used by other HVAC brands. Spine-Fin coils also include fewer joints than the coils in most units, so you’re less likely to have refrigerant leaks. Most leaks occur at the joints, so Trane reduces the frequency of leaks via this design.
For Atlanta-area homeowners, the biggest benefit of the Spine-Fin technology is efficiency. The design requires relatively little energy to heat or cool your home, which can save you money over time.
3. Trane equipment makes your home smarter.
Heating and air conditioning isn’t all about, well… heating and air conditioning.
It’s about having total control over indoor comfort, which includes things like indoor air quality, humidity monitoring, and thermostat operations. Using the ComfortLink™ II thermostat, which Trane describes as an “energy command center,” you get a bird’s eye view of all these functions. You get a lot more, too:
- Adjust temperatures and target humidity settings from a remote location. The ComfortLink™ II is accessible from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Receive automated reminders when your filter needs to be changed or it’s time for system maintenance.
- Program the ComfortLink™ II to follow heating and air conditioning schedules for maximum energy savings.
- Integrate ComfortLink™ II with whole-house air filtration equipment, fresh air systems, zoning, and dual-fuel system control.
If you’re looking to make your home smarter, going “all Trane” with your HVAC equipment and accessories is a great way to do it.
4. If you demand top-notch build quality, Trane’s got it.
Build quality matters a lot in the world of HVAC.
Unlike most other brands, Trane owns the patents on nearly all of its equipment. You’re getting high quality components right out of the box. And in the event you have to replace any parts, the replacement will be high quality, too.
Trane also subjects its heating and air systems to incredibly harsh conditions in the company’s Tyler, Texas lab. Long story short, Trane applies five years worth of wear and tear to its systems in just a few months to make sure everything works the way it’s supposed to and lasts a long time.
5. Trane helps consumers afford great HVAC equipment.
Thanks to periodic zero-interest promos and trade-in allowances, Trane goes out of its way to help consumers afford its equipment. We think that’s great because:
- HVAC equipment is a major investment. You want a great system, but you don’t want to stretch your budget. Trane helps you get that former without doing the latter.
- You enjoy a quality installation. When Trane helps you afford their equipment, part of the deal is a quality installation from an independent Trane dealer. It’s a win-win-win for you, Trane, and your installer.
What can we say? We’re brand-conscious.
If you’ve ever wondered why so many homeowners and HVAC pros love Trane, now you know. A combination of smart business practices, quality equipment, and a wide-ranging vision make Trane products the best of the best.
At PV Heating and Air, we’re Trane Comfort Specialists, which means we’ve committed to the company’s stringent standards for training, installation, and continuing education. We didn’t have to do this – we could have committed to a different brand or brands – but we believe in Trane products and sincerely believe they’re the best choice for most of our clients.
If that makes us brand-conscious, so be it. With Trane, you’ll enjoy greater comfort and maximum HVAC efficiency. We’re big fans of both.
If you’re ready to discuss new Trane HVAC equipment for your home, contact PV today!
In exchange for creating this content, we receive compensation from Trane.