Dry skin, scratchy throats, static electricity… It’s what we’ve got to put up with in winter, right? Not with a whole-house humidifier.
Let PV Heating & Air install an “invisible” whole-house humidifier inside your ducts, so you can beat the dry air and stay comfortable!
Adding humidity improves comfort when it’s cold and dry.
A whole-house humidifier with easy-to-use humidity controls can help you:
- Relieve dry, itchy skin during fall and winter
- Avoid having a sore throat or cough just because the air is dry
- Prevent cracks or damage to wood furniture due to overly dry conditions
Our whole-house humidifier consultations and installations are comprehensive, which means we do things like:
- Discover why you have low humidity rather than install equipment straight away
- Analyze your ducts to determine whether they can accommodate a humidifier, or whether modifications are needed
- Determine whether you need a humidifier – some homes are better suited to different solutions!
Beating dry air is all about beating air infiltration
Part of PV Heating & Air’s whole-house approach is figuring out why you’re uncomfortable. It’s the dry air, sure. But why is your air so dry? In addition to installing a humidifier, we can discover sources of air infiltration and lock the dry air out of your home.
If a whole-house humidifier is the best choice for you, we’ll install the right model in the right place and perform rigorous operational tests.
And if we can solve your dry air problem without new equipment, we’ll do that instead! After all, our goal is to keep you comfortable. A humidifier might be the answer. If it’s not, we’ll let you know.