Air Conditioner Tune-Up
An air conditioner tune up gives you confidence
What kind of confidence? Confidence that your AC will work properly on the hottest days. Confidence that you've minimized the potential for breakdowns. Confidence that you've maximized the lifespan of your HVAC system.
At PV, our team delivers top-to-bottom AC tune-ups before and during the cooling season. We check everything, so you enjoy peace of mind all summer long.
Why book a home AC tune up? Because your air conditioner works hard.
In Atlanta, a typical residential air conditioner runs for more than 2,500 hours in a season. We ask a lot of our AC equipment in this hot climate! Benefits of a regular tune-up include:
- Reliable performance throughout the summer
- Lower potential for breakdowns
- Fewer repairs over the long term
- Longer-lasting AC equipment
- Better indoor comfort on the hottest days
- Maximum efficiency while the AC runs
Download our list of preventative maintenance procedures for a complete overview of the steps we take on every AC tune-up!
Our AC tune-ups are the most comprehensive you'll find in our area. Here are just a few of the steps we take to ensure your air conditioner provides reliable service throughout the summer:
- Clean the condenser coil
- Flush out the drain line
- Test thermostat, wiring, AC shutoff, and blower shutoff components
- Test capacitors and contactors
- Inspect line set and coils
- Verify refrigerant is properly charged
- Test limit and safety controls
- Test static pressure
I have had nothing but great experiences with PV Heating and Air. They have been servicing my home since 2007 and have always gone above and beyond my expectations
We highly recommend PV to anyone seeking a first-class HVAC and home environment service. They put customers first.
What does an AC tune-up cost?
At PV, we inspect air conditioning systems every year for our clients with service agreements. A service agreement includes two system tune-ups each year (one for AC and one for heating). Here are our current prices:
- $189 for one system
- $288 for two systems
- $384 for three systems
- $96 for each additional system
You also get priority service, $0 service charges, and a 15% parts discount if we ever need to replace a component.
That's an excellent deal, but you know what's even better? The money you save by not having to repair your AC when it stops running. And let's not forget the hours (days?) of discomfort you might experience after the AC breaks down!
The biggest savings from an AC tune-up comes from repairs you never had to pay for. That, plus the peace of mind you enjoy from knowing that your AC is primed to perform throughout the summer.
Here's why you should choose PV for your AC Tune-up
- Affordable service agreements with perks (see above)
- Atlanta's most thorough AC inspection (see above)
- Experienced technicians who work for our company - no subcontractors
- Expert service from professionals who complete 125 hours of training every year
- Trustworthy service with zero up-sell incentive for technicians performing tune-ups
- Peace of mind that your AC has received top-to-bottom TLC from skilled professionals