Start drinking clean water, all the time and from every faucet in your home.
We help you design and install whole-house water filtration and reverse osmosis water purification systems.
Point-of-use and point-of-entry water purification
- Better taste: Tired of the way tap water tastes? With a whole-house filtration system, you can remove bad flavors before the water exits your faucets.
- Odor-free water: No more drinking, cooking, or bathing with stinky water! Whole-house filters remove bad odors from your tap water.
- Fewer filter changes: Compared to pitchers and faucet-mounted filters, whole-house systems require less maintenance.
- Less waste: When you’ve got filtered water coming out of your faucets, you can stop buying so many plastic bottles.
- Sediment filtration: Removal of all small particles, like rust or sand, that could be lingering inside your water
- Carbon filtration: Absorption of chlorine, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and organic contaminants
RO membrane filtration: Removal of all salts, hardness, and impurities that impact taste and purity
Water safety is key to home performance.
Clean water is a lot like clean air. It’s not optional – it’s essential. Just as you deserve to breathe clean, uncontaminated air, you deserve to drink clean, uncontaminated water. At PV Heating & Air, that’s what we believe.
We can help you select a water filtration or water purification system that fits your home, your needs, and your budget.
You’ll be drinking clean water in no time. Come to think of it, you might also be showering and cooking with clean water in no time! Whole-house and reverse osmosis water purification systems can transform how you think about water and health.