Water Heater Services
For many people, water heaters are out of sight and out of mind...
Until they stop working.
At PV, we provide quality water heater services, including installation and repair.
Our experienced team replaces, installs, and repairs water heaters of all types, sizes and capacities. And yes, we serve all of metro Atlanta.
If your water heater isn't working or it's time to replace what you've got, give us a shout! We'll visit your home, diagnose any problems, and, if needed, discuss your options for water heater replacement.
What kinds of water heaters do you install?
Here's the short answer: All of them. But seriously, our team helps you select the most appropriate water heater for your house, family size, efficiency requirements, and budget. We can provide a variety of options, including...
- Conventional natural gas water heater installation
- Conventional electric water heater installation
- Tankless water heater installation for on-demand hot water
- Installation of ultra-efficient Marathon Series water heaters from Rheem
- Heat pump water heater installation
- Recirculation pumps that deliver instant hot water to your faucets
What happens when you call PV for water heater services?
A lot! And all of it's good. Here's a rundown of what you can expect, depending on your water heater issue:
- Service and repair for any type of water heater
- Product comparison for different water heaters, so you can feel comfortable you're making the right choice for any new installation
- Replacement of your ancient, broken, leaky, or just less-than-functional water heater with a reliable, more efficient alternative
How much does a new water heater cost?
Water heater costs depend on the size and type of water heater you choose. At PV, pricing starts at $1,500 for a new water heater and top-notch, professionally audited installation.
You can also take advantage of special financing and rebate offers to reduce the cost of your new water heater! These deals are available year-round. Contact us to learn about current financing and rebate offers for water heater replacement!
When choosing a water heater contractor, installation quality matters.
The way your water heater is installed makes a huge difference. Some installations are good. Some aren't.
At PV, we follow all best practices for installing your water heater - not just code requirements, but every smart precaution and protocol. After all, we want your water heater to work properly for years and years and years
We're not a plumbing company. That's a good thing.
Water heaters might have pipes hooked up to them, but a water heater is not plumbing equipment. It's an electrical or combustion appliance. That means you need a water heater contractor that's an expert in electric and natural gas infrastructure.
We're experts in electrical and natural gas infrastructure.
From charging the thermal expansion tank to performing combustion safety checks, our water heater installations are comprehensive and designed for excellence. We know you're making an investment. It's our job to help you protect it.