Tankless Water Heater Installation and Replacement
Time for a tankless water heater? Get the highest quality installation.
Stop running out of hot water! With a new tankless water heater in your Atlanta home, you can enjoy on-demand hot water and monthly energy savings.
At PV, we perform high quality, professionally audited installations of natural gas tankless water heaters. If it's time to replace your conventional water heater with something better, a tankless unit might be the perfect choice.
Why replace your conventional water heater with a tankless model?
Besides the obvious differences (no water tank!), tankless water heaters offer an array of advantages:
- On-demand hot water that doesn't run out
- Energy savings since the unit only heats the water you need
- Space savings in your home
- Chance to qualify for rebates from your local gas utility
When you choose PV to install your new tankless water heater, you enjoy even more benefits:
- A variety of makes, models, and capacities to choose from
- Highest quality installation, professionally audited and tested
- Reliable service plan that keeps your tankless unit clean and fully operational via annual inspections
- Discounts on repairs when you sign up for a tankless water heater service plan and/or our HVAC service agreement
I have had nothing but great experiences with PV Heating and Air. They have been servicing my home since 2007 and have always gone above and beyond my expectations
We highly recommend PV to anyone seeking a first-class HVAC and home environment service. They put customers first.
Why install a tankless water heater?
Because tankless models can deliver better performance and energy efficiency - that's why.
Following a tankless installation, you may also gain much-needed space in your basement, garage, or utility closet. Since tankless water heaters mount to the wall, they don't take up any floor space!
Are you an Atlanta Gas Light customer? Your purchase of a tankless water heater may qualify for a $500 rebate! Ask our consultant about this savings opportunity when we visit your home.
How does a tankless water heater work?
A tankless water heater turns on when you open a hot water tap inside your home. It only heats water as the water passes through the unit.
This is much different from a conventional water heater, which heats a large tank of water all the time so that it's still hot when you need it.
Since tankless models heat water on demand, they usually end up heating a lower volume of water for less time when compared to conventional water heaters. They're more energy efficient! At the same time, they provide reliable hot water that never runs out.
Why choose PV for tankless installation?
Here are three reasons: Expertise, candor, and value.
- Mechanical Systems Expertise: To install and service water heaters, mechanical systems know-how is a must. Plumbers are pros at fitting pipes and stopping leaks, but that doesn't mean they can troubleshoot electrical problems, adjust gas pressures, or monitor combustion safety. Our highly trained, experienced technicians do understand those challenges. A PV team member also audits every tankless water heater installation after it's complete.
- Candor: If our consultant determines that something other than a tankless unit is a better choice for your home - even if it's a less profitable choice for us - we'll tell you. You can trust us to advise you on the right type of water heater with the right capacity for you and your family.
- Value: Save on service when you sign up for a service plan. We'll inspect, clean, and flush your tankless unit once per year and provide discounts for any needed repairs.