Your Spring Air Conditioner Inspection
Wondering what's included with our annual AC inspections? Here's what you get when you sign up for a service agreement:
- Cleaning AC components, including the condenser coil, drain line, and condensate pumps
- Checking for damaged parts, such as capacitors, fan motors, and other critical components
- Operational tests for your thermostats, wiring, AC shutoff, blower shutoff, limit and safety controls, compressor amp draw, condenser fan motor draw, blower motor amp draw, refrigerant charge... we check everything!
Most importantly, you get the peace of mind that your air conditioner will perform at the highest possible level all summer long!
We also throw in extras like static pressure tests, duct leakage analysis, discounts on parts, and, yes, new air filters. Service agreements include two inspections per year.
It's a $700 value, but current prices for a service agreement are just:
- $189/year for one system ($15.75/month)
- $288/year for 2 systems ($24/month)
- $384/year for 3 systems ($32/month)
To schedule your spring inspection or learn more about our service agreements, simply fill out the form below: