Air Conditioner Repair
Broken AC? Get it fixed quickly (and properly)
There’s nothing worse than a broken air conditioner on a hot day. That’s why our trucks are fully stocked for all types of AC repair, 7 days per week. When your AC stops working, PV’s technicians are ready – and eager – to fix it.
We’ll also check whether other parts are at risk of failure and show you how to prevent future AC breakdowns. How’s that for added value?
PV knows air conditioners inside and out
If your AC isn’t blowing cold air, you’ve got a problem. And if it isn’t blowing anything at all... well. You could have an even bigger problem. We can diagnose and fix any type of air conditioner malfunction, like:
- Refrigerant leaks or improper charge
- Broken condenser fan motor or blower amp motor
- Bad start capacitors, run capacitors, or corroded contactors
- Dirty coils, clogged drain lines, and other maintenance-related problems
Our expertise goes beyond simple break/fix AC tasks. PV technicians complete over 125 hours of training each year and can help you address:
- Problems that seem like they’re AC-related, but aren’t – uneven cooling among rooms, duct leakage, air conditioner sizing, airflow issues
- Humidity problems, which may or may not be the fault of your air conditioner
- Zoning with ductless or ducted mini-split systems for supplemental AC or retrofit projects
- System efficiency issues related to maintenance, filter choices, and equipment selection
I have had nothing but great experiences with PV Heating and Air. They have been servicing my home since 2007 and have always gone above and beyond my expectations
We highly recommend PV to anyone seeking a first-class HVAC and home environment service. They put customers first.
We repair all AC brands and types. But that's just where it starts.
The way we see it, air conditioner problems are a big deal. After all, this is your home we’re talking about! It’s the place where you’re supposed to be comfortable. That’s why we go out of our way to help you stop AC problems before they become problems.
Fully functional, reliable air conditioners that operate at peak efficiency are key to a healthy home. That’s what we believe.
Here’s what matters most to PV: Optimal indoor comfort, today and for the long term. When we fix air conditioners, we fix them right. And we go out of our way to make sure they don’t break again.