PV Heating & Air is seeking experienced HVAC Installers. Installers/installation mechanics are responsible for replacing existing residential heating and air conditioning systems with new systems. PV's HVAC installations are all based on load calculations and precise duct system design, so that the systems are ideal for every home. Every installation is fully audited after completion.
PV is based in Atlanta and averages 30% growth year after year! Benefits may include full-time pay, commission, health care benefits, paid vacation & sick time, over 125+ hours of training, company phone & vehicle and revenue sharing.
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: $20-$30 per hour
Potential team members must pass background check & drug screening.
Pay and Benefits
- $20.00 to $30.00 per hour, depending on experience
- Bonus pay
- Drive time pay
- Profit sharing
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
Requirements and Additional Info
Experience and education
- HVAC Experience: 4 years (required)
- Must have a valid driver's license
- High school or equivalent education (preferred)
- Technical college certificate preferred
- This is a Fair Chance job. We follow official Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks.
- Monday through Friday
- Some weekends
- Some overtime hours
- On the road
- Clients' homes
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided/required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing/disinfecting/cleaning procedures in place
Apply by completing the application below. If we decide to interview you, we will contact you to discuss next steps.